Goodman Masson are looking for a Finance Assistant to join a growing FMCG business based in West London on a 6 month fixed term contract.
* Receiving and processing payable invoices in NetSuite;
* Monitoring the supplier inbox to ensure that all invoices are processed within 1 day of receipt;
* Accurately keying and coding supplier invoices into NetSuite and matching against relevant purchase orders;
* Liaising with internal contacts to ensure invoices are processed effectively;
* Escalating queries within the finance team, where invoices are not processed in a timely manner; and
* Any other ad-hoc task, as required.
* Excellent understanding of accounts payable processes;
* Experience with NetSuite or similar work flow-based ERP system;
* Ability to work under pressure and problem solve;
* Keen attention to detail;
* Able to manage a high volume of work and prioritise effectively;
* Good organisational and time management skills;
* Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature; and
* Ability to work in a busy office that demands high levels of concentration.