This well established Investment Management company is looking for a dedicated individual to join their finance team in their London office. You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and will assist in managing and processing various accounts and transactions.
- Data processing
- Invoice processing
- Assist with the weekly and monthly reporting
- Perform various account reconciliations
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders as required
- Assist with any ad-hoc requests when required
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in business, accounting or related field
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The successful candidate will have willingness to learn and dedication to the role. You must have great attention to detail and time management.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.