Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading fund manager based near Farringdon. This role is looking for a bright, ambitious and driven graduate. Excellent academics are a must and finance experience is a distinct advantage.
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments;
- Ensure all filing of Fund and project documents are done(Sales Invoices, Expense Invoices, Bank statements, Vat returns)
- Raising and posting deal/ project related sales invoices and cash receipts;
- Monitoring receivables and highlighting recoverability issues;
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding receivables;
- Timely updating of Revenue tracker documents by project
- Assist with the process and checks for Fund Close and share allotments;
- Resolving ad-hoc project queries;
- 2:1 degree or above
- Strong A levels and GCSE's
- Dilligent work ethic and ability to multi task
- Strong excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Good phone manner
If this role sounds like you please click apply!