About the company:
My client are an innovative, growing marketing agency with a global presence. Due to company growth they are looking to hire a finance assistant to join the team on a part time basis. This role will be based at their head office in London Bridge.
What the role involves:
This role will be reporting into the Management Accountant who will provide assistance where necessary. Your role will involve:
- Processing vendor invoices & dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling company credit cards and checking expenses are posted correctly
- Creating Payment runs for Employees and Suppliers
- Managing bank reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis
- Assisting with year end audit
- Supporting monthly cash forecasting
- other finance ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate will be confident in nature and have the ability to communicate finance with the marketing team. You will be well organised and have exceptional attention to detail. A minimum of 3 years experience within a finance position is essential and you must have experience with double entry bookkeeping. Experience using Maconomy is desirable but not essential.
What is on offer:
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for part time work within the finance department. This role is paying up to £22,000 and the client is happy for you to pick your own hours. They also offer 25 days holiday (pro rata), an attractive bonus scheme and many more. The company have a relaxed office environment with the radio on at all times. They are a sociable group so if this is what you are looking for click apply now!