Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a finance assistant for a leading investment real estate management firm. This role is paying £28k and is based in Bond street.
- Sage 50 multi-currency book keeping of purchase invoices and expenses (Attention to detail is key as a multitude of costs need to be carefully recharged to the correct project lines so that the business can recover the cost)
- Resolving Supplier and Customer queries
- Generation of Sales Invoices (Asset Management and Development Management Fees along with Recharge invoices)
- Process credit card expenses
- Bank monitoring and weekly bank reconciliation
- Bi-monthly payment run preparation
- VAT return - initial preparation for review.
- Significant liaison with external administrators as first point of contact (communication skills by email and phone imperative)
- Preparation of Property Development Working Budget Control Schedules
- Calculating funding requests to investors
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Sage 50/200
- Real estate experience preferred but not essential
If you would like to be considered please click apply!