Permanent + Full time + Hybrid working
£35,000 – £40,000pa
Our client is a sustainability led alternative assets and SME investment manager. They are looking for a finance assistant to assist the Infrastructure Finance Team with Treasury and accounting functions across multiple funds. Primary responsibilities include payment processing, basic accounting for funds and holding companies, bank reconciliations, debt servicing and follow up and liaison with thirds parties on depositary, audit and data requests.
- Cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain cashbooks
- Reviewing of invoices when received to ensure we have approval in budget or contract
- Preparation of payment runs & individual urgent payment requests Depositary and audit assistance
- Management of the Depositary information requests and relationship.
- Debt Management
- Drafting borrowing utilisation requests (investment drawdowns)
- Compiling compliance certificates
- Liaising with Banks on debt facilities repayments / rollovers
- Maintaining Debt follow up on quarterly basis
- Monitoring key deliverable schedule for Facility Agreements Accounting entries in software
- Debt servicing accounting entries
- Cashbook accounting entries
- General ledger entries (accruals / prepayment / interest receivable and payable)
- Purchase ledger Data management system (Sennen)
- Manage the collection and review of financial data from internal and external projects asset management firms Audit support (Funds)
- Supporting on the collation of documents for the auditors and PBC list requirements administrative support
- Reviewing of UK CoSec documentation (board minutes / share subscription letters) Backup / contingency.
- Experience with accounting software
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience of a similar responsibilities
- Analytical and ability to process information with high levels of accuracy
- Strong double entry bookkeeping skills.
- £35,000 -£40,000pa + Hybrid working
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.