This Media company have a vacancy within their finance team and looking for a Finance Business Analyst to joining their London office. You will be supporting the company and wider finance division through preparation of month end reporting, planning and analysis.
- Accurate preparation of month end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of forecasts and budget
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Business Partners outside of finance functions
- Contribution towards process improvement
- Ad hoc analysis and financial support where required
Skills & Experience:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics (or relevant field)
- 2 years in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be able to apply problem solving skills with out of the box thinking. You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will need to have examples of developing and implementing process improvements.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.