A publishing company based in Leicester currently require a qualified Finance Business Analyst. This newly created role is pivotal in enhancing management information, for actionable insights, across the business.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with a team of professionals at various levels, across multiple businesses, you will be involved with designing, developing and preparing management information and reporting across the business.
- Developing relationships across the business to capture information and inputs that will help improve decision making, the forward forecasts and analysis of financial performance.
- Challenging the status quo, thinking outside the box to establish the real drivers of the businesses.
- Support the business in developing the management information and analysis around the P&L/Balance Sheet to a far greater depth than current, to create a robust platform for informed decision making.
- Contributing to the preparation of management information, management reporting, flash reports, dashboards & KPI's.
- Developing and refining processes, models and templates to improve accuracy, efficiency and robustness.
- Continual review and development in line with changes in the businesses.
- Multiple locations across the UK and some international travel required.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
- Accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Background in data analytics and/or experience of developing reporting using Power BI or similar data visualisation/BI tool
- Experience of Salesforce is desired
- Experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel and strong Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A high level of personal drive and motivation
- Has a proactive and hands-on approach
- Independent worker happy to drive their own priorities with limited hands-on supervision
- Positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude
Please apply now to avoid missing out!