A FTSE leading leisure and travel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The main responsibility of the role is business partnering and driving optimal business decisions across Supply Chain for operating expenditure and capital decisions. This includes:
* Support and guide strategic financial input on inventory and Supply Chain strategies
* Ensure robust monthly reporting and analysis on operating expenditure, capital expenditure, current asset purchases
* Ensure the business is committed to a business/financial plan that supports profit targets, ROIC, and unit cost target
Drive and monitor progress towards achievement of targets; propose and champion any necessary corrective actions to ensure delivery
* Deliver (in conjunction with procurement) on supplier cost reduction initiatives
* Ensure all major business decisions are taken with sufficient understanding of their financial consequences
* Drive the accountability for identifying and delivering synergies and benefits from suppliers, customers and, where relevant, joint ventures or group subsidiaries
* Ensure effective ongoing internal control frameworks of inventory and capital spend and processes
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a business partnering role in industry.
This is a great chance to join a global leader in its field which offers good career progression in its large finance function.