An experienced finance business partner required for a 3 month contract at an exciting sports business!
- To develop and maintain strong working relationship with budget holders and senior management and be seen as the first line of support to the business on financial matters.
- To interpret and analyse financial and non-financial information, alongside KPIs as part of management reporting
- Produce relevant reports and analysis as directed by the Senior Finance Business Partner for the monthly operational reviews and annual budget reviews
- To prepare and provide monthly management information to budget holders, senior management and for inclusion in the Group management accounts in accordance with Group timetable and presentation format as required
- To work with the business to produce robust financial forecasts and annual budgets that support the strategic requirements of the Group in line with the Group timetable
- Provide commercially orientated financial support to budget holders, department heads, including support to help them deliver on financial objectives
- Provide support to the business with the purchase order process and performance of contract reviews
- To provide support to the internal and external audit processes including funding bodies as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with cost centre accounting, business partnering & financial planning experience.