A multi-site restaurant and hotel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Focusing on the restaurant arm of the business you will be
- Lead the financial planning and analysis of performance across the group's current portfolio and any future business, including responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and commentary on monthly results
- Provide the business with clear, easily digestible Monthly business performance reports that clearly identify detailed current performance against plan
- Identify opportunities to enhance top and bottom line performance of restaurants, and partner the MD and Operations Directors and other senior stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes.
- Maintain close scrutiny of the key commercial drivers of EBITDA ensuring threats and opportunities are identified in a timely manner and actions taken to maintain alignment with budget.
- Ensure that the restaurant investment decisions are taken with sufficient analysis and risk modelling to deliver investment.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a business partnering background within the restaurant sector.