We are looking for a qualified accountant with experience in Financial Planning & Analysis who wants to be part of an engaging team as they re-develop their business partnering infrastructure
The Finance Business Partner will coordinate and deliver on planning and performance reporting and build excellent relationships with the heads of department stakeholders, ensuring value for money across the business through insightful performance analysis. This role is crucial to ensuring that decision makers have business critical data available to them.
The key personal skills we are looking for are:
- Collaborative and a relationship builder. Ability to work effectively cross organsiation to attain a common goal
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels
- Analytical, creative and strategic; a strong problem solver and commercial thinker
- A demonstrable influencer, driving impact and implementing change
- Excellent technical accounting skills across a wide range of financial disciplines and a proven ability to apply them effectively
- High credibility with senior colleagues and stakeholders
- Ability to analyse complex financial information and communicate results and options for decision-making clearly and succinctly
- Excellent organisation, time management and attention-to-detail
Candidates must be qualified and have previous FP&A/ business partering experience.