An excellent business is looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible (interviews and on-boarding will be done remotely). This mission-driven team, who are focused on transforming young people's lives, are offering their new Finance Business Partner a role in which you'll deliver on planning and performance reporting, build excellent relationships with the heads of department stakeholders, and will ensure value for money across the business through insightful performance analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Being the crucial link between finance and operations, by providing the business with insight and performance analysis
- Developing and implementing an effective framework to analyse the business' performance and its delivery of a value for money service to its stakeholders
- Working with the Head of Finance to deliver an efficient organisational budgeting and forecasting process, and to review business plans and organisational initiatives
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reporting for budget holders, the Senior Leadership Team and the Board
- Supporting the Director of Finance and Head of Finance with ad hoc financial projects where needed
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent) with demonstrable experience working in a business partnering capacity
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be experienced in, and have proven delivery of, value-add in a service business
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Interviews for this role will be held remotely due to the ongoing lock down.