An opportunity has become available in one of the most recognisable brand names in the not-for-profit sector for a Finance Business Partner. This is an excellent role for a part-qualified or fully-qualified accountant with previous experience in the charity sector who is looking to develop their skills in a large charity.
- Support and drive the business area in maximising impact through delivery of effective and efficient financial performance
- Drive strong financial control and advocate financial priorities to the business
- Work with and influence the relevant Divisional Directors in their strategic decision making, managing income/expenditure budgets across a divisional area of significant variability
This role will support Directors with business cases, management information reports, ad-hoc analysis through excel scenario models and will advise on strategic decision-making.
- Part or fully-qualified accountant with previous experience working in the charity sector
- Experience of dealing with institutional donor grants from DFID, EC, ECHO etc
- Strong excel skills with the ability to provide meaningful analysis and commentary
- Ability to work well with others and able to influence ways of working at senior level
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and help identify improvements to systems, processes and general ways of working.
- Previous business partnering support with non-finance teams, ideally at Manager level and above
This organisation offers flexible working with the opportunity to work from home, along with an excellent benefit structure. Based in modern offices in central London, they offer cycle to work facilities including a secure bike locker.