Goodman Masson are delighted to be support a Global Charity who support Science to solve urgent health issues facing everyone. Taking on the three biggest health challenges facing humanity – Climate Change, infectious disease and mental health – this organisation is doing demonstrable work to achieve a happier and healthier world for everyone.
They are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis team, on a 12-month fixed-term-contract. This individual will be a fully qualified Accountant with watertight experience in business partnering, financial modelling and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
The purpose of this position is to ensure financial performance considerations and control measures are fully incorporated into the delivery of the organisations mission through effective partnering within specific areas of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Providing relevant analysis to improve the quality of decisions
- Delivering quality planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Challenging and supporting the organisation to develop robust project plans, with suitable budgets, milestones, and deliverables: pulled together in high quality business cases
- Supporting with the organisations long term financial modelling and scenario planning
- Ensuring that appropriate financial controls are in place and operative to provide assurance on financial activity
The successful candidate will:
- Be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Have experience working in a core accounting role, specifically month-end oriented
- Have experience of providing management accounting advice and support to stakeholders
- Be advanced Excel and intermediate PowerPoint and Word skills
- Be able to undertake Financial Modelling and Financial Planning
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.