My client is a FTSE retailer who are relocating their insurance team to London which has resulted in multiple vacancies and the opportunity to implement strategy and drive growth within the business. They are based in West London.
The role of Finance Business Partner will involve:
- Business partnering with the services team to manage stakeholders, provide clear communication and drive profitability
- Drive cost effective performance by balancing good customer service with business needs
- Provide financial analysis on transformation projects
- Identify key risks and opportunitiess
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Business Partner will be/have:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified with 1-2 years' post qualified experience
- A background in insurance
- An effective business partner - able to influence and manage expectations
- Strong modelling experience
- Results focused
For the suitable candidate, a very generous salary along with excellent benefits will be on offer for the successful Finance Business Partner.