The roles will report directly in to the Head of Finance, and sit within a larger core team of management accountants and finance business partners. Your primary duties will be to assist with the production of management accounts, review and produce quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts and liaise with a variety of non-finance stakeholders in the delivery of the budgets.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the coordination of budgets
- Lead on production of monthly management accounts
- Analyse and improve month-end management accounts production process
- Produce quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts
- Support in long-term financial planning process
You will be:
- CCAB qualified or equivalent with a number of years proven business partnering experience
- Please note that holding a valid Security clearance of SC level and above is an advantage.
- Experience in government departments may also be advantageous though this role is open to candidates from all sector backgrounds
Please note that there are currently a number of Finance Business Partner positions available within the department to assist with the European Exit programmes.