Our Client, a prestigious leisure company based in West London, is seeking a Finance Business Partner to support their Brand & Customer Experience. You will drive the business to achieve its financial and related targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control. The Finance Business Partner will have the opportunity to influence senior stakeholders, perform value added analysis and build relationships within their directories.
* Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition
* Lead Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting process
* Challenges and supports functional leaders to improve performance and manage risks and opportunities * Ensure effective ongoing control of all capital expenditure projects through the establishment of clear project accountability and ownership
Experience & Skills:
* High level of analytical skills and financially astute (excellent Excel skills required)
* Budgetary control and business/financial planning
* Capital and non-capital project evaluation and control
Please only apply to this role if you are Qualified Accountant.