A FTSE leading travel and leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
In a high profile role where you will produce information for senior management key duties include:
- Business Partnering to drive optimal business decisions, liaising with departmental FBPs to support or drive business value.
- Business Partnering to manage and assist in the delivery of new systems and processes to add value to the Business and drive efficiencies.
- Use commercial acumen to challenge line finance reporting.
- Deliver Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting outcomes of the Group.
- Deliver the Group's Financial Plan and Forecasts, including the reporting of cost saving initiatives and strategy.
- Responsible for reporting Business Performance to the Board and Leadership Team
- Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition
- Use knowledge of, and insight into, available data, business issues and drivers to advise others on how to generate required reports, analysis and insights.
- Provide input and challenge into decision making from both a business and financial perspective.
- Supports operational business decisions and advises on action to maximise business value, taking into account wider impacts of decisions.
- Challenge and support line FBPs to improve performance and reporting.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role in industry. This is a great chance to work for a global leader in its field in a role where you get great exposure.