Goodman Masson are partnered with a private healthcare company based in Central London to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience.
The organisation are a private company with established healthcare contracts across the NHS and private health arena. They have grown year on year both in profits and revenue and have just secured another large contract which requires further growth in the finance team.
As the Finance Business Partner this job will involve:
- Production of monthly management accounts and playing an integral part in month end.
- Investigating variance to budgets and forecasts
- Support with the production of business cases to strict deadlines.
- Business partnering with internal budget holders and external clients across multiple sites in London
- Presenting complex financial information to non-finance professionals
You will ideally be a qualified accountant although those that are studying will be considered, it is essential that you have strong academic credentials. You will be an experienced management accountant that enjoys business partnering and wants to spend less time analysing numbers and more time communicating this to the business.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent company bonus scheme, a clear progression route to lead finance business partner and a great work life balance.
This is an urgent requirement and will be filled ahead of the adverts closing date with interviews taking place in London. Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on 02073240597. Alternatively if this post is not quite right for yourself, get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search.