A central government department is seeking three interim finance business partners to support on Brexit-based programmes - your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising with non-finance stakeholders to deliver on quarterly and annual budgets
- Support and challenge budget holders on their financial planning activity
- Production of month-end management accounts
- Provision of relevant and insightful financial analysis to be presented to senior management team members and departmental heads
- Inform policy development through the provision of analysis on budgets
- Enabling budget holders to understand cost drivers and identify areas of risk
You will be an experienced finance business partner with at least 2-3 years post-qualified experience within a government department.