One of the best known charities in the UK is looking for a technically strong qualified Accountant to join their FP&A team as a Finance Business Partner, looking after a number of divisions across the organisation. You will join a forward-thinking, commercially-minded FP&A team and will work closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner to provide financial planning and advice to the Directorates.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering proactive financial, commercial and business advisory support to the Directors and Managers of your allocated Directorates
- Developing trusted relationships with the management teams in the Directorates and assisting them to produce financial projections, budgets, forecasts and business cases
- Working with Directorate management teams to deliver tactical and strategic Business Development Plans; this includes active involvement in major projects with a financial dimension
- Critically reviewing and challenging draft budget and forecast data
- Attending monthly management meetings to present consolidated monthly financial results
The successful candidate will:
- Have a full professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be both experienced and confident in variance reporting and investigation, budgeting and forecasting, cost modelling and developing management information reports
- Have relevant experience providing commercial support and advice to budget holders
- Be passionate about working in the charity sector and engage with all Directorates
At a later stage of your application process, you will be required to provide a supporting statement/ cover letter.