A FTSE 100 tech business are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join one of the largest divisions in a role that has full P&L ownership over one of the most profitable product lines. Working closely with Sales, Marketing and Commercial teams, this person will use insight and analysis to ensure the right strategic and tactical decisions are taken to deliver incremental shareholder value.
The Finance Business Partner will have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Trusted advisor to multiple non-finance stakeholders/teams
- Overseeing and reviewing forecasts/budgets at a detailed level
- Driving cost transformation agenda through the P&L
- Engage in customer and supplier conversations
- Ensure the business is making the right capital investments
- Deal with complex commercial situations to protect/improve financial position
Only qualified accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) will be considered from newly qualified to 3 years PQE. The Finance Business Partner will have previous industry experience or if coming from practice, responsibilities that extend beyond pure audit as the ability to interpret financials into meaningful insights (to inform decision making) is essential.