Our client, a FTSE 100 Real Estate organisation, are seeking a Finance Business Partner to oversee, coordinate and challenge their financial activities across their portfolio of high quality properties.
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasting cycles and provide insight and financial understanding.
- Lead in system improvement projects demonstrating a continuous-improvement mindset.
- Operate in a financial controller capacity, setting up and monitoring internal cost budgets (e.g. spend vs budget etc).
- Provide financial analysis and support on deal appraisals.
- Ad hoc project work, including transactions support.
- Liaise with Investor Relations, Tax and the wider finance team to provide input for external reports and announcements.
The ideal applicant must be a qualified accountant with experience of business partnering and strong technical skills.