Goodman Masson is pleased to be partnering with one of Central London's most prominent housing associations who have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced interim Finance Business Partner.
This commercial focused Business Partnering role will see you working with 3 Executive Directors to support the development of the associations best in class service. As the Finance Business Partner, you will partner with senior stakeholders across the associations Care & Support services and Income in order to drive change through the modernising and streamlining of processes.
- Previous experience of working in Social Housing within a Business Partnering focused role is essential
- Ability to look after all aspects of management accounting
- The ability and confidence to present complex financial information to non-financial staff members
- The ability to show initiative & problem solve, presenting solutions rather than just identifying problems
- Strong costing experience with the ability to value add
- You will have a strong commercial mindset and will have had experience in the preparation of business cases for new products
- You must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and will ideally have a background in audit.