A leading real estate business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The main focus of this role is to act as finance business partner providing financial support and advice. You will also provide accurate, insightful and timely financial reporting and analysis.
Further details include:
- Preparation of management accounts, providing insightful analysis on financial performance.
- Development of quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Provision of accounting support for business transactions, including due diligence.
- Close collaboration with the business teams at all levels to ensure full understanding of performance drivers and projects
- Supporting continuous improvement in efficiencies and processes, simplification, standardisation and systemisation.
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks and projects as may be required from time to time.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a finance business partnering background. This role gives you great exposure at a senior level in a business which is growing and is hugely profitable.