Goodman Masson is pleased to have partnered with a dynamic and rapidly growing housing group to assist them in recruiting their new Finance Business Partner
This commercial focused Business Partnering role will see you working with 3 Executive Directors to support the development of the associations best in class service. As the Finance Business Partner, you will partner with senior stakeholders across the group in order to drive change through the modernising and streamlining of processes.
- Previous experience of working in Social Housing within a Business Partnering focused role is not essential
- Ability to look after all aspects of management accounting
- The ability and confidence to present complex financial information to non-financial staff members
- The ability to show initiative & problem solve, presenting solutions rather than just identifying problems
- Strong costing experience with the ability to value add
- You will have a strong commercial mindset and will have had experience in the preparation of business cases for new products
- ideally you will be ACA qulaified with an Audit background but ACCA/CIMA candidate will also be taken into consideration.