My client is a prestigious Property Management Company based central London. They are going through an exciting time of change and development and looking for a newly qualified ACA to come in a drive best practices forward, streamlining processes.
You will be rewarded with an accelerated route for progression and exposure to some impressive stakeholders.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Financial performance monitoring with asset management team, support monthly analysis around national asset management
- Developing and implementing long term asset forecasting model (acquisition, lease transfers and disposals)
- highlighting key financial risks
- Communication with senior managers and external stakeholders
You must be:
- ACA qualified, preferable from top 10 or FTSE100 company
A great opportunity for somebody looking for their first move out of practice into industry.