My client is a leader in Investment Management in London, looking to hire a Finance Business Partner. They are seeking someone who can demonstrate significant finance knowledge from an Investment Management background.
The role requires you to provide financial analysis to deliver on the strategy of funds, operating within budget. You will be a confident communicator in decision making processes, including the delivery of multiple business plans and budgets. You will have to identify the risks associated and address them accordingly and have a keen eye for improving processes. You will learn to understand key drivers of financial performance and increase the accuracy of forecasts. This role allows you exposure to many areas of the business and senior team members, with excellent communication and advanced financial knowledge being key attributes to this role.
- Deliver all aspects of the strategic planning process;
- Identify risks within business plans;
- Provide ongoing support to help deliver business plans;
- Improve understanding of drivers of financial performance;
- Increase forecasting accuracy and identify cost saving opportunities.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Investment Management experience;
- Ability to deal with staff from all levels of seniority;
- Ability to influence at Board level;
- Ability to analyst and present data that promotes company strategy.