I am delighted to have partnered with a leading housing provider; Silva Homes to assist them in recruiting their new Finance Business Partner - Assets & Growth.
Silva Homes are a highly successful, ambitious and award-winning association based in Bracknell; they provide services to over 7,500 homes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to play an integral role in helping Silva Homes make the best use of their financial resources so that they can continue to significantly invest in and improve, their homes and services to customers.
As the new Finance Business Partner - Assets & Growth, you will;
- Partner with the assets & growth directorate to determine inputs for financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Support the assets & growth directorate in monitoring and managing in-year spend and KPIs including causal analysis and actions to be taken
- Apply the correct allocation of development and major repair expenditure between capital and operating expenditure
- Manage the property fixed asset ledger including calculating the depreciation and/or impairment of all property fixed assets, and completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations including prepayments/accruals for assets & growth income & cost centres
- Manage the accounting and reporting for Forest Future Homes with support from the finance partner (resources)
- You will support the design and implementation of strategic improvement projects across the organisation
The successful applicant will;
- Have experience of preparing financial plans, reports and analysis
- Have worked in social housing or businesses with one of more similarities (e.g. physical asset-based, property development, property maintenance etc)
- Have excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Will be a CCAB qualified accountant