My client is an acute NHS Trust based in London, an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner has arisen as the current post holder is due to go on maternity leave.
- Preparing budgets and budget setting
- Variance analysis and commentaries
- Producing monthly management accounting packs
- Liaising with managerial staff (budget holders), operational and clinical colleagues. Proactive manage stakeholder relationships
- Month end Management Accounts process
You will be CIMA/ACCA qualified. Previous experience with NHS or private health care is essential. Strong Excel skills required.
Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly. Alternatively if this job is not quite right for yourself, get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search for positions in NHS finance in London on my email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org