I am currently looking for a Senior Manager in Finance Control, to join a leading Banking institution based in Luxembourg. Our client is a specialist in providing asset services and other functions for worldwide institutional investors.
This role will see you become an integral member of the Director of Finance Control's team, whereby you will assume the responsibility of financial reporting for the most significant platform within the bank, as well as ensuring operational accounting standards are adhered to. Exceptional interpersonal skills are imperative to this role, as you will have 6 direct reports, as well as lead and coach a team of 8+ heads through the BAU accounting cycles. Consequently, you will gain exposure to the CFO within this role.
Our client runs one of the robust accounting operations within Financial Services and you will assist in ensuring world-class standards are maintained. To the same standard, you will be integral in being a proactive leader within the business, changing, adapting and simplifying processes where necessary. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the step up in their career, with long term internal progression thoroughly encouraged.
- Delivering full range of financial statements, monthly processes and financial control;
- Becoming a proactive leader, recognising and improving accountancy processes;
- Leading an accurate monthly closing and reconciliation process within the bank;
- Ensuring process, systems and policies align with strategic business goals;
- Providing key contributions and decisions within various internal banking governing bodies;
- Coaching a team through the regular reporting cycles within the bank.
Key Skills: -
- Relevant finance degree;
- Accounting qualification (preferable);
- 5+ years of experience within Finance or Accounting;
- Directly influence both internally and externally;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to understand complex accounting, directly relating it to financial reporting;
- Work and lead under pressure.