Goodman Masson are currently engaged with a leading software business based in Reading as they seek a new Finance Director join their high performing finance team. The Finance Director will report directly to the CFO and will provide critical business insight to help drive business decision making. The Finance Director will be responsible for the EMEA finance function and will deputise the UK CFO when required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for business planning and forecasting
- Managing the day to day finance functions including risk and compliance
- Partnering with Operations executives and management
- Implementation of processes, procedures and internal controls to increase productivity
- Assist with the production and presentation of monthly financial updates for the business
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with proven performance at senior management level in setting financial management strategies and plans. You will possess outstanding communication skills including delivering presentation at Senior level.