A multi site restaurant business, with over 100 sites, is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Finance Director to lead its finance function.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Chairman main duties include:
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies, and controls in respect of management are conducted in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Ensure there is a strong degree of Financial control in the businesses.
- Production of Statutory Accounts and Monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate Finance: Produce cash flows, balance sheets, covenant calculations on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Familiar with the financial requirements under LMA documents and other standard banking loan facilities.
With 3-4 direct reports the business has doubled in size over recent years and continues to be ambitious.
They are looking for a candidate with a strong background in corporate finance, understanding loan agreements and relationships with banks from a multi site business. The candidate must be highly motivated, a commercial thinker and demonstrate high levels of initiative, accountability and leadership and be prepared to be hands on.