My client is one of the world's largest real-estate companies with offices in over 60 cities globally. They manage, develop and invest in properties in Africa, Australia, Europe and North and South America. With over 300 years of experience in real estate, maintaining long-term relationships with development partners
Working in a prestigious office in Central London, you will work closely with the local Managing Director and CFO to produce high quality financial information for one of the regions.
My client is looking for a Finance Manager who is comfortable dealing with:
- Proposing processes and internal controls to improve workflows
- Taking full ownership to review and be responsible for the management and financial accounting
- Managing quarterly management reporting, budgets, strategic plan and year-end audit
- Managing with budgeting & forecasting
- Consolidating & analysing of the company's forecast, budget and strategic plan
- Managing and supervising relationship with the Europe's finance teams who have responsibility for local corporate reporting and the business portfolio
- Liaising with auditors and the company's secretary to ensure statutory requirements are met within set deadlines for the holding company entities
- Co-ordinating, monitoring of internal and external compliance
- Leading the collation and reporting of information to the Audit and Risk & Ops Committees
- Assist the Business MD, Corporate with the Internal Audit function
This position would suit someone who can manage multiple tasks and projects. You must possess excellent numerical and analytical skills, be able to quickly manipulate and make sense of large datasets.
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
12 months FTC contract, £70k Salary, offering amazing blue-chip benefits plus car allowance.