Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a Qualified Finance Manager on behalf of an exciting Fintech start up based in Central London.
The organisation has seen substantial growth over the past 12 months and are subsequently looking for a Finance Manager for a 6-month interim assignment.
The position will be directly reporting into the Financial Controller and responsible for the management of a team of 2.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for a team of 2 (Accounts Payable and Receivable)
- Management of monthly reports, including variance analysis and reconciliations (balance sheet and cash reconciliations)
- Support cash flow forecasting
- Prepare the annual budget and assist with any year end audit queries
- Prepare the financial element of presentations for potential investors
- Implement a new purchase order system (SUN)
Qualifications and experience:
- ACA/ ACCA
- Previous management of teams in excess of 2
- Strong Excel Skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience of businesses with a high volume of transactions
- Experience of implementing SUN systems would be advantageous
Day rate: £350-400
Length of assignment: 6 months
To be considered for this position you must have a short notice period