Goodman Masson are looking for a qualified accountant to join a Family Office as a Finance Manager for a well-known individual based in West London. The individual will be responsible for US and International Accounting, Financial Reporting and liaising with auditors. They will have sole responsibility for record keeping, compliance and accounts production for several entities (including a US LLC). The successful candidate will have complete autonomy at an exciting institution which experiences high level trading and the opportunity to see whole picture. Applicants must have US GAAP experience to be considered.
- Day to day accounting for a US LLC and some non-US companies, including foreign currency analysis and bookkeeping including daily/weekly cash flow management.
- Liaising with auditors annually.
- Preparing accounts in accordance with both IFRS and US GAAP.
- Opportunity to get involved with other tasks within the financial services team.
- Cash flow and management reporting for several passive income portfolios.
- Experienced accountant, familiar and comfortable with preparing IFRS and US GAAP accounts.
- Some US tax knowledge would be beneficial.
- Degree from a top tier university (2:1 or higher).
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Relevant accounting experience, including the support of financial and/or tax accounting, preferably with experience in Asset Management/Fund Accounting.
- Ability to successfully research and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Ability to independently organise, prioritise, and simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to perform limited review of others work when required and provide relevant & constructive feedback.
- Experience performing and understanding foreign exchange transactions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently as required.