Finance Manager, Retail, 3-4 month contract, £350-425 per day.
They are looking for hands on Finance Manager to manage a team of direct reports including AR/AP and Management Accountants
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
· Financial and statutory reporting
· Ensuring compliance with local regulations in the UK and in other territories
· Main point on contact for external auditors, tax advisors and HMRC
· Revising and enhancing internal controls aiming to safeguard company's assets
· Reviewing and documenting internal processes, identifying areas to improve efficiencies to enable business growth
· Leading payroll budget and forecast
· Cash Flow forecast
· Preparing quarterly VAT returns and annual PSA's
· Period end review and reporting, including payroll and stock
· Developing and coaching 4 direct reports and indirectly their teams
Looking for someone with 4-5 years PQE experience who have worked in similar hands on roles within a retail business.