Our Real Estate and Construction team are looking for a Finance Manager for a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed real estate business in West-London, 15 minutes by tube from the City.
The business itself tripled in size in 2019 and are responsible for one of the largest residential redevelopment projects in the country in the last decade. The business is consumer focused, with many of the team coming from PE backgrounds as well as Real Estate, Leisure and Retail Backgrounds.
As the Finance Manager, you will:
* Be Qualified (ACA or CIMA or Equivalent) with a minimum of two years PQE
* Have experience in consumer focused organisations post qualification
* Be comfortable be working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
* Be capable of managing a PQ finance team and be responsible for their development
* Be interested in working in a product-based environment where by the the tenant experience is key
PE Experience not necessary!
If you're interested, and have the relevant qualifications, industrial experience as well as the eligibility to work in the UK, please do apply as we'd like to talk to you.