An excellent opportunity is available for a Finance Manager to join an ambitious and growing housing association in the East of England.
This role offers genuine flexibility and future opportunities for career development. Reporting directly in to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for ensuring that different components of the associations wider group receive a consistent, customer focused service at all times. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure across a broad finance function within company that has a strong focus on development.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Financial transaction processing
- Financial procedures and controls
- Treasury, tax, investment, pensions, payroll and other accounting
- Secretariat for the Audit and Investment committee
- Line management of 6 employees
Key Requirements :
- Strong technical skill set
- minimum 4 years post qualified experience
- Audit background and you must have either audited not-for-profit organisation or have worked directly within a housing association
- Experience managing a team of 4+