I recruiting a Finance Manager to join a retailer in London for 3 months initially.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Attend Intake and Distribution meetings as a key player. Challenge any numbers that have significant variances
- Use capacity planning to do Indochine forecasts for cash flow.
- Working with analytics and the Senior Merch, produce regular supplier analysis (country, supplier, method, BIMU vs Achieved breakdown) with key recommendations focusing on profitability
- Do commentary on weekly/ monthly freight reports that are sent to BMD
- Act as key business partner for supply chain.
- Attend cost to margin call monthly and discuss variances to budget.
Preparation of cashflow forecast
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified with experience in a similar Finance Manager role within a consumer industry.