I am recruiting a Finance Manager for a great organisation who own 24 elderly care homes across the South East of England. They have an income of £38 million and are currently in an exciting growth stage performing ahead of their target to care for 8000 residents by 2023. The role is based in a lovely, modern office near Liverpool Street alongside a very friendly, supportive team.
This role works very closely with the Financial Controller and are looking for someone with experience in:
- Cashflow forecasting and yearly projections - assessing the Homes' budget spending trends and anticipated income levels and debtor collections.
- Analysing variances between cashflow projections and actual outcomes on a regular basis.
- Fixed Asset development - To develop and subsequently maintain the Trust's Fixed Assets Register, identify ways of streamlining and improving current arrangements and ensuring complete records are available for audit.
- Ability to take control of credit control - To maintain a Contracts Ledger for the Trust summarising all of the centrally arranged supplier contracts.
- To maintain a Tender Ledger for the Trust to ensure compliance with the Trust's Tendering Policy and that complete records are available for audit purposes.
- Debtor and income management
- Ability to business partner with individual care home bookkeepers, providing support and building a professional working relationship
- Liaising with procurement agencies
- Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification - Not essential
Salary offered £40,000 plus benefits