A SME rapidly growing restaurant business is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function. Reporting into the FC this is an all round role, managing 2 and covering management accounting, analysis and reporting. Further duties include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts;
- Responsibility for all management reporting packs;
- Providing analytical insight and commercial support across all areas of the business;
- Maintaining strong balance sheet controls using a risk-based approach;
- Managing a team of two, ensuring they receive coaching, and development to progress;
- Overseeing the AP process, ensuring strict controls and adherence to payment terms;
- Assist in the company's annual budgeting process; and
- Liaising with the company's external auditors to ensure the smooth running of the business's audit.
You will be either ACA qualified in an accountancy practice looking for your first move into industry or in a similar Finance Manager or management accounting role.
This is a chance to work in a varied role for a business which has enjoyed strong like for like growth with multiple new store opening planned for this year and beyond