A FTSE 100 technology business are looking for a Finance Manager to design and deliver strategic transformation programmes and projects to solve the toughest challenges that face the organisation. With projects typically lasting 3-6 months from baseline to sign-off, there will be rotation opportunities across all business units over the next 2-3 years.
What will you be doing?
- Independently conduct analysis and present this in a clear format
- Develop full presentations with compelling data, creating a clear storyline
- Effectively deal with Director-level stakeholders
- Find business opportunities and get to a financial/customer impact value
- Identify operational issues and develop new solutions to drive change
- Through a deep understanding of financial principles, create a platform for change that have a bottom line impact for the business
The Finance Manager will have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting, complex projects working with a talented and diverse team. The role will require an analytically-minded individual who thrives on driving change in a multinational business. ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications are essential from a practice or industry background.