I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a retail business.
Working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial retail environment, this varied role is responsible for:
- Financial accounting and reporting, focusing on the balance sheet, cashflow statement and consolidation process;
- Managing the external audit and statutory financial statement process for the consolidated business;
- Enhancing the financial reporting internal control environment;
- Implementing process improvements wherever possible to establish more efficient, accurate and useful reporting;
- Balance sheet planning as part of the annual budget process;
- Ownership of the groups accounting policy framework.
They are looking for someone who is ACA qualified and has experience of managing the year end process. you must be able to start within the next 2- 3 weeks.