Goodman Masson are pleased to have partnered with Octavia Housing for the recruitment of their new Finance Manager.
Octavia Housing are a highly successful and historic housing association based in West London. Octavia deliver a range of services to the wider community supported by their charitable foundation and funded through their strong retail operation.
This is an exciting opportunity for technically strong accountant to lead, develop and motivate a finance team during a significant period of change and transformation. In this role you will lead the technical accounting function across the
Group, ensuring effective controls are implemented and regulatory requirements are met.
As the new Finance Manager, you will;
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) and showcase strong technical capabilities
- Have proven experience in the housing sector or have a strong ability to adapt to a complex and regulated sector at pace
- Ensure technical strength and rigour throughout the team and manage the month end and year-end close processes
- Maintain a strong and operationally suitable set of financial controls
- Instil a culture of compliance and control within the team
- Manage external and internal audit operations
- Build a culture of continual improvement within the Finance team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that holds a strong social purpose in an exciting time of development and change.