Goodman Masson are searching for a finance manager to work in a rapidly expanding infrastructure investment management firm. Our client focuses on improving infrastructure within a variety of areas, with this position taking responsibility of their renewable energy department.
The ideal candidate will need to have exceptional interpersonal skills as they will be working not only within the finance team, but also presenting reports to stakeholders. Our client is looking for someone who is process driven and responsible for implementing and improving processes within the business.
Since their inception they have seen impressive growth. This is a hybrid role where you will gain unrivalled exposure to the wider business, as well as huge potential for development and progress. Our client is looking for someone to take responsibility for a portfolio of projects within this role.
- Provide commentary and present financial reports to stakeholders;
- Preparation of management accounts, providing feedback and analysis;
- Tracking of project deliverableS;
- Maintaining operation and finance models;
- Management of a junior member of the team.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to deliver key information to stakeholders;
- Strong academics with an analytical mindset.