Goodman Masson are searching for a unique opportunity within a global Investment Manager to join the Asset Management Financial Control & Analysis team. The role is at the Manager level and involves forward looking financial analysis, with the ideal candidate possessing technical accounting skills to be used in conjunction with strategy based decisions.
Planning, evaluation and strategic decision making, are three skills you will utilise to assist senior management and heads of business. Giving a full 360 view of the financial spectrum within this team, you will also be involved in managing the reporting process for assets managed in the UK and US, as well as working closely with various teams to ensure statutory and management accounting is accurate. This role will also see the successful candidate heading up a subsidiary team within the FC&A division, including supporting the wider Asset Management business.
- Preparation of business performance and financial analysis, providing feedback to stakeholders;
- Providing annual strategy and budget;
- Relationship management with key clients and offshore accounts;
- Providing value-add data analysis and forward-thinking ideas;
- Utilising technical accounting in line with strategy;
- Presenting month end and quarterly corporate entity reports to Finance Management;
- Provide support for the wider business, identifying business needs.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicating effectively both internally and externally;
- Professional and proactive self starting nature;
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements;
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage workload within different departments;
- Opportunity to occasionally work abroad.