This role is a world-renowned law firm. They specalise in complex cases that often involve an international element. This role will report directly into the Finance Director.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Setting up new P&L and Balance Sheet hierarchy and structure in our accounting software
- Setting the bases for recharge allocations
- Month end accounting (accruals, prepayments, recharges)
- Supporting the implementation of balance sheet controls & reconciliations
- Periodic cash reporting
- Operational reporting for cost centres
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process for costs
- Partnering with the relevant business staff to drive cost efficiencies
- Overseeing the purchase ledger posting process
- General process and policy improvements
- A strong degree level education from a top university
- Recently qualified CIMA (or ACA/ACCA)
- Strong analytical skills and a talent for influencing people
- Positive, curious, creative and open-minded
- Highly organised and with a good eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious and able to work under pressure
- A real desire to understand how our business operates and succeeds
The position is full time and permanent.
Start date: As soon as possible, early February 2019 at the latest.
Salary: £45-52k (dependant on experience) per annum with excellent employee benefits: private health and dental insurance, company pension scheme and subsidised fitness club membership.
Holidays: 25 days per annum.