This is a great opportunity to join an international consumer business in a senior commercial finance capacity. Reporting into the Head of Control you will assist with financial modelling, planning reports and projects on an ad hoc basis. The role will partner a variety of senior stakeholders throughout the whole business to ensure spending and costs are as efficient as possible and allow the key decision makers to make informed decisions.
This would ideally suit a qualified accountant with a couple of years post-qualified experience producing MI, working with multiple different cost centres, budgeting and forecasting and providing analysis. Previous experience in a multi-site consumer businesses is preferable.
- Provide financial reporting and planning for projects
- Work on repair and maintenance reporting
- Support capital reporting
- Business Partner stakeholders to ensure information is accurately reflected and provide insight to initiatives and general strategic direction
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for projects